• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

failsafe?

fastlane

Team Driver
I was just wondering if the built in failsafe on my mx-3 fhss is good enough along with the 3rd channel kill switch. Of course the red cat failsafe glitched out on me.

DemonRC

You should be good to go with both of those failsafes in place. The kill switch is really the one I really on. It'll kill the engine in any bad situation. If you didn't have a kill switch you'd be screwed in the following situations even though your radio system has a failsafe.

1) Throttle servo burns out at WOT

2) Wire gets cut to the throttle servo

3) On/Off switch instantly goes dead. This had happened to me a few times over the years.

4) Throttle linkage gets stuck. Happens on the dam time on the Baja if you don't have a Yamadude linkage and are running in sand.

Last edited by a moderator:

badboy2

for some reason the failsafe on my other fhss2 receiver wont program .it stays in the neutral position.im doin the same hting on my other rx and it goes on brake mode when i shut it off.i hate electrical problems!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts