• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

fail safe?

cflchurch

which one should i get? I have a spektrum radio going in my tt when it comes, but i want back up. do i need back up?

str8jailbird

I am running the PB killswitch mated to a Dynamite failsafe. That way not only does the engine shut down but I have it set that the brakes apply at 3/4 engagement. I did this just in case I lost control at WOT the truck will shut down and stop rolling. HOPEFULLY! :eek:

cflchurch

thanks, does anyone have it in stock ? i checked vancouver hobbies site they were all out, can i use a regular fail safe till someone gets it in stock. on a side note what 2 cycle is everyone using? which should i stay away from? oh and plugs? which kind should i stock up on? thanks to everyone.

str8jailbird

cflchurch said:
thanks, does anyone have it in stock ? i checked vancouver hobbies site they were all out, can i use a regular fail safe till someone gets it in stock. on a side note what 2 cycle is everyone using? which should i stay away from? oh and plugs? which kind should i stock up on? thanks to everyone.
I use Klotz and may switch to Amsoil. I have never had a plug go on me yet in any of my gas rc's. They don't usually burn out like nitro plugs. Check DDM for the kill switch or order directly through them (PB Killswtiches). I ordered direct for mine and had them both inside of a week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts