• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Extended mid band for more low-mid on HPI SS

Sprint 77

Contributor
Here is the Hpi ss cut at the mid band and extended for more low to mid range. This extension gives it almost 4" more which puts the mid band length close to the DOM.

satttheman

wow thats nice!!! ill make a video of my truck with this pipe as soon as i get it. all i can say is WOW!!! this thing looks sick

satttheman

hopefully i get it tomo and ill try to make a video of it running

flint mann

Sprint I'll be running back through your neck of the woods this weekend on my way back from Georgia. I have my cars in the trunk ready to run!!! for scientific testing purposes of course lol and this time I have the proper documentation equipment ....... Both Cams!!!!!!!!!

satttheman

if ur running the hpi ss pipe on ur rampage you want the extended band it was a night and day differences. i wish i couldve made a vid before the header broke at the flange no big deal my friends goin to fix it sunday. im also goin to try the stock gearing and see how it does ive been running 30/30 i would how much more bottom end power will i have with the stock gearing. ive seen hellya vid and his rips with the 23 and the dom withs tock gearing thats how mines rips now after the extension and the 30/30 gearing

satttheman

hey im goin to make a vid with the stock gearing also

Sprint 77

Contributor
Pipe

satttheman said:
if ur running the hpi ss pipe on ur rampage you want the extended band it was a night and day differences. i wish i couldve made a vid before the header broke at the flange no big deal my friends goin to fix it sunday. im also goin to try the stock gearing and see how it does ive been running 30/30 i would how much more bottom end power will i have with the stock gearing. ive seen hellya vid and his rips with the 23 and the dom withs tock gearing thats how mines rips now after the extension and the 30/30 gearing
I have started a aditional weld before it breaks at the flange (as of hellya header). The HPI header is very poor aluminum material. the previous ones are welcome to send it back to me for this additional weld. I will do it free of charge. I however cannot cover shipping so you may want to do it when getting another part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts