• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Excuses for spending to much?

Guantanamo Joe

Bouke: I actually read this entire thread to my wife. Not to use anyone, but besides wanting to make her laugh, I just wanted her to see that what I spend on cars is peanuts compared to some :D

part of my evil plan because I still need a dominator for the dunerunner :D

Deluge

Yeah, wait until you're back in the States and have access to everything you've ever wanted. Start hiding money now.

TerraKill

My dog keepsstaring at me, he knows whats up

TerraKill

BOOM! £200 today on import tax's for 1/2 my usa orders

ive alrdy hhad a massive ear bashing when my flysky and savox servos turned up from hong kong, and they were cheap compaired to how much my orders from usa have cost now, i did tell her i stoped spending lol, my next lot of usa orders is prob gonna cost another £200ish

better start bracing my self for round 2,3,4,5,6 next week lmao, mayb i should have left myself enuff money to buy her nice bit of jewrly

TerraKill

alfred e numan said:
How much are your import taxes? just wondering ---
£170 ($269.02)customs charges

and

£28 ($44.31) handling fees

(for 3 large packages)

i don't know how they worked out the tax yet as i havnt had the paper work tho yet

:(

and i got another 3 orders coming totaling to about the same value as that order

alfred e numan

Wow! - Alfred is at a loss for words, The ones that can be posted here. And you have the vat to contend with too? - I did check with the post office bout shipping to you. No cigar. Too much $$$. oh well -----.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts