• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Excellent Parts for sale Very Reasonable

msupercharger

Hey Guys,I have the following available...An excellent 30CC CY stock core engine for Rampage XT or MT.Core means you will use or purchase your own ,clutch(clutch plate is on engine)and exhaust.This engine was low hours when I purchased the XT,and I have only used Lucas Oil semi-synthetic oil at 25 to 1 with premium gas.It has the original carburetor and starts easily,idles for days,and will scream.I also own a Rampage MT and upgraded it to a DDM Racing Zenoah G340RC stroker.That original MT fuelie engine went onto the XT..

This Engine is NOW REDUCED to only$35.00 plus $15.00 for shipping! Any questions please feel free to ask You also get a Zenoah fan cover,new air cleaner assembly, and recoil start assembly for this engine.You will need the carb mounting bolts.You get both but one is rounded out at the phillips end.

Last edited:

G-Man

I have interest in the monster claw wheels and tires. Could you message me some pics?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.