• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

eBay

Chief409

Man, I need to stay off eBay. Went and made the mistake of looking at 1/5 buggy's. It took all the self control I had not to go after something! ;)

Dreggsta

Haha, yeh man, that's the prob w/online shopping. It's wayyyyy too easy to impulse buy lol!

Sergio

i know i just got a set of tires for an xb i still havent even got and to make it worst my wife just told me im talking to other women on fb

Sergio

i know the feeling i get everything on the market to make my truck better my wife thinks im crazy she says i spend more time on my toy than on her

rampagemt

Re: eBay

Oh I get yelled at quite often even tho I pay all the bills and pay for my toys and she still bitches. I told her to get a job but isn't working

Greggfromohio

eBay

Dreggsta said:
Haha, yeh man, that's the prob w/online shopping. It's wayyyyy too easy to impulse buy lol!
X2! Especially with an iPhone, I can get online to impulse buy anytime anywhere lol

Dreggsta

X3. It's easy on the laptop & too easy on the phone. Interwebs on the phone can be a bad thing sometimes. Hahaha

Chief409

eBay is nice though. I've wanted spare parts for the belt drive and spotted a set of pulleys at a store in Germany which had one set left. Shipped. Now to get PayPal knocked down. Trying to save for a 5b roller from OBR this winter. Cheaper then building a 5b SS myself and adding all the jazz. Also they know who to go to for a custom paint job. Know what I want, but I'm no artist! If the body comes out nice, I do have a few rigs I need new bodies on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergio

i have so much spares for my savages its not even funny i stopped buying for them after i got my MT now the MT gets most of my love i have a box getting full of stuff just in case something brakes

G

Gets addicting for sure! No this is not my pic. LOL

-

Ildy666

In newark nj they had a gun buy back to get the illegal guns off the street.looks like somebody had a rc car buy back...lol...still all i can say is WOW.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts