• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dynamite Kill Switch Help

smokinzoltar

I've installed the kill switch (+&- correctly on the coil and the way they came off the switch too). The other day while driving maybe 5 minutes, the truck ran away on me! Batteries in controller new, and fully charged hump in truck! I've got it on channel 3 on my receiver... Thinking hard about using this as when I don't use it, truck runs fine! Any ideas as to what is causing this? In assuming a short it something... But I'll be damned if I can find anything lending to that!

xcyx

Had the same issue last night with my xr and dynamite. Used me leg to stop it, bad idea. The red indicator light is on, and after about 3 to 5 min of driving the light would turn off on it's own and engine shuts off automatically. Batteries fully charged etc. Kept this behaviour until I would not stop, good thing I had it directed at me and used my leg instead of the product... dynamite failed.

Unsure why... will look at it today.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated as well.

smokinzoltar

I'm seriously considering building my own. There's guys on this forum that does that with a Pico I think...once I took out the kill switch, everything runs fine again...no weird issues! Look around for that kill switch build... It's simple, and from what people post, it works great! That's what I'm trying most likely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts