• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner wont start

Giff44

I took my dunerunner mudding the other day and ran through some water and what not. So i shut it down after doing al of that and now kt will not start to save my life. Its got compression. It sure smells like its getting fuel and its got spark. Anyone got some tips or ideas.

Phill

I took my dunerunner mudding the other day and ran through some water and what not. So i shut it down after doing al of that and now kt will not start to save my life. Its got compression. It sure smells like its getting fuel and its got spark. Anyone got some tips or ideas.
Has it got a kill switch?
Wet maybe?

Giff44

Y
Give it a squirt of starter fluid through the air filter and if it starts you can tune it from there.
a it wont even start using starting fluid. When i test spark it seems to have spark but i havent tried putting a new plug in it yet so i will probably try that

Phill

A new plug is always a good idea
How is the compression?
Can you lift the car by the pull start without the motor turning over?

Giff44

A new plug is always a good idea
How is the compression?
Can you lift the car by the pull start without the motor turning over?
It starts to come off the ground when i pull it, but the motlr turns over. I have been driving it throgh sand lately bu have aleays cleaned the filters after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.