• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner wont move

Nolimit

Ok don't no what the issue is but the car wont move it accelerates but wont move. If i pick the car up it takes off like a bandit in the air. This duberunner has had maybe 2 gallons of gas ran thru its still in brand new condition. I recently had it apart to drill holes for the futaba servo mount an put everything back together. It worked fine until i did the uograde an help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

TonyBrewer

Did you do anything to the clutch area? Sounds like your clutch is not engaging. That would be the first thing I would check.

biggo

Check the grub screws on your drivetrain. They will definitely come loose if you havent given it a loctite treatment. A big culprit for this on the dunerunner is the grub screw on the first way diff shaft. Also check all grub screws on your tranny gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.