• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner Recommended Upgrades

Deluge

delta_kilo said:
RCDAD please give me a call. I can't keep the engine running and the carb clear button on the carb isn't pulling fuel into it after 5 minutes of running.
Might want to remove your number, dude. We get hit by spammers every now and then.

G

Deluge said:
Which one are you running?
I picked up a ZRC with along with other parts for my XB build. I removed it due to the lack of space under the body. I couldn't tell any improvement over stock. I was still running the factory motor. I am going to try it again on the 36 when Rob gets them in. It will go in the MT where I don't have any space limitations

delta_kilo

I have one coming. I can't see it hurting anything. My thinking and it may not be correct but my thinking is the extra space between the carb and the engine is a little bit more time for the fuel to atomize with the air before it hits the engine. Maybe making the engine run slightly more consistent even if not adding more power. Again I have no proof and this is just what I'm thinking.

G

delta_kilo said:
I have one coming. I can't see it hurting anything. My thinking and it may not be correct but my thinking is the extra space between the carb and the engine is a little bit more time for the fuel to atomize with the air before it hits the engine. Maybe making the engine run slightly more consistent even if not adding more power. Again I have no proof and this is just what I'm thinking.
It won't hurt for sure. You are correct longer runs are normally better for atomization.

biggo

The 1st thing to do with your DR is LOCTITE the whole damn thing.
2nd, check and adjust your BELL CRANK.

The steering servos aren't as bad as some may think. Their guts rival spektrum amongst others. The rc just isn't put together well, but once you do it right it's worth every penny.

Phill

The 1st thing to do with your DR is LOCTITE the whole damn thing.
2nd, check and adjust your BELL CRANK.

The steering servos aren't as bad as some may think. Their guts rival spektrum amongst others. The rc just isn't put together well, but once you do it right it's worth every penny.

I'm still running the stock steering servo after 5 yrs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.