• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner Discontinued?

Twistofkain

I’ve been away from the RC world for awhile so I apologize in advance if this is an old topic lol, but is the Dunerunner discontinued? I was planning my next RC purchase and saw a few sites saying that it was no longer being made.

G-Man

It is sad that the DR seems to be gone. I now have more discontinued RC models than current. I have only been in 5th scale five years.. Ugggh I see a lot of the X series gone too. I waited too long to buy a XR. That really hit me hard when I went to look for one.

Phill

Is it discontinued or just out of stock due to the BS with china?
I'm finding it hard to find any Redcat or HSP anywhere.

biggo

It is sad that the DR seems to be gone. I now have more discontinued RC models than current. I have only been in 5th scale five years.. Ugggh I see a lot of the X series gone too. I waited too long to buy a XR. That really hit me hard when I went to look for one.

I'm with you G-Man. From redcat to mugen to team Durango to traxxas to team associated. Everything I have is discontinued. Sucks. Goes with the hobby I guess.

G-Man

I'm with you G-Man. From redcat to mugen to team Durango to traxxas to team associated. Everything I have is discontinued. Sucks. Goes with the hobby I guess.
What's up biggo!! Good to see ya bro. I still have the trusty Rampage MT and Dunerunner. How ya been?

biggo

What's up biggo!! Good to see ya bro. I still have the trusty Rampage MT and Dunerunner. How ya been?
What's up G-Man. All's well. Just battling my way through these crazy times. Currently reviving all of my nitro rc's, it's been a long time. Also, still have't actually ran my Dunerunner build because the guy who runs/owns RBInnovations.com refuses to deal with me unfortunately. So I think I'll finally take their supercharger off the Dunerunner and break her in. Hopefully you've been well since I was last here too.

biggo

G'day mate
All is good down here.
I still have my 2 DRs one 4wd and a 20+ yr old 2 wd that a neighbour gave me.
How's things over there.
Surviving. Waiting for this cover to pass unfortunately so things can get back to some form of normal. Reviving the entire collection. Whats the point if they're broken or don't run, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online