• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dune Runner versus Rampage XB

Marcus

Hey boys. For those with experience which is the better model for general messing around ?

Personally I think I prefer the DR for looks, but what are the practical differences??

rcgasser

The dune runner is heavier more metal great buggy. The XB has more plastic and lighter but a great buggy also I have both of them but IMO the dune runner is more durable and takes more of a beating but I like the XB as well I have just had to buy more parts and upgrade for the XB but it is running good. So go with the one that you like better and have fun.

G

Rcgasser,

Can you post pics of your buggies side by side. Im lookin to get a buggy. I like how light the the xb is but I also like the look of the dune runner. I wish I could just buy both. I'm leaning more towards the xb. My two sons want something big also. I was thinking of a couple of Shredders for my sons for Christmas, if I can find a good enough deal. Even my oldest (9yrs) can't pick up my MT. But they love the large scale.

rcgasser

Ok I will have to take some pics. Here is a larger pic of my avitar does this help or do you just want only the 2 buggies?

5scale.jpg

5scale.jpg

/monthly_2011_10/5scale.jpg.66123476e412ead34e34dbd8d7e68451.jpg

G

That's cool. Just wanted to see I size comparison between the xb & dunrunner. Looks like the Dunerunner has a much longer wheel base.

big kitty basher

they are more front heavy because of th 4wd, but stick to the ground better than the trucks, although i am saving for the new mt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts