• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Drive Train Gears

RampageHopUps

talunceford said:
It would be awesome to have it to where you could use the existing plate. ;)
Yeah, taht seems to be OK with good bearings. Maybe I will do the shafts, pulley and upgraded bearings.

Phill

RampageHopUps said:
Yeah, taht seems to be OK with good bearings. Maybe I will do the shafts, pulley and upgraded bearings.
The German one uses existing shafts , bearings and plate (square drive).

It's just the pulleys and belt.

G-Man

I will be sitting down and designing a belt drive for the MT and XT this weekend. Hopefully in 6 weeks' date=' you can order from me and get is faster and cheaper.[/quote']Would like to order for a MT if available sir

blg4351

Made a huge order today from Rampage shop and 7075 RC. I figured out what all caused my trans to grenade. 2 of the gear plate mounting bolts came out and were no longer there. The upper brake bushing and the servo brake arm also went missing. Pretty crazy on how all of it came loose went bye bye. Only 2 of the gears stripped completely. So I have the gear plate from 7075 on the way as well ass new lay shafts, the Gear square kit, Aluminum wing mount, 31 and 29 toot steel gears, and the brake kit. Hopefully I can get it out by the middle of next week if my parts are in by then. I have 3 weeks left til I go back to the Stan for work. So hopefully I get some run time in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.