• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Drive shaft pins

Lou-Man

So took out the dunerunner out this weekend. Had a great time but Within the first 10 minutes one of the drive pins on the 90mm front/Rear driveshaft popped out so i lost 4wd. No biggie because no diff. so i ran it as a 2wd for the rest of the time. Gyro was working overtime!!!! ran it for another 20 to 30 minutes and then lost throttle. Drive pin on the rear driveshaft popped out. Was able to find that one in the buggy. Now my questionis any tricks to keeping these pins in? Both were installed with quite a bit of blue loctite on the grub screw. Just purchased some more from DDM. Or is there a different driveshaft that would be better? the pins are 4mm x 20mm. Was noticing that some other cars have driveshafts with a 5mm pin upgrade. Thank you in advance!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online