• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

drive hubs

IMADMAN

Yes the MCD has the same square hub as the FG, carson....ect. models, so there is no real shortage of wheel/tire combo out there! :)

monsterman

I looked into this already, FG, MCD hubs, rims and tires will work with the Rally at least all the ones I could get my hands on at the lhs did..

pipeous

why are the guys that run mcd's on lsf saying they needed adapters for fg wheels? I am confused. I am picking up my rally this week and want to order some mcd gravel tires and rims but want to be sure before I spend the money. I have a sweet on road, so the rally is going to the dirt.

IMADMAN

pipeous said:
why are the guys that run mcd's on lsf saying they needed adapters for fg wheels? I am confused. I am picking up my rally this week and want to order some mcd gravel tires and rims but want to be sure before I spend the money. I have a sweet on road, so the rally is going to the dirt.
Unless they are thinking that the (Rally) uses 22mm hex hubs, which are standard on the MT/TT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts