DR Build (NEW)

biggo

I started to buy parts to upgrade my DR til I realized I damn near had another DR. So, I switched gears and decided to build a new one and gift the old to my kids. I have all of the machined aluminum parts, baha shocks, and some really nice wheels and tires. I'll post pics along the way. Going with OBR G340RC. Haven't decided on which one yet. Ordered the belt drive, still thinking of oredering the 2-speed to tinker with.
105196319_20170720_174100_1320882_resized.jpg

Any thoughts?

Impalassman

Thanks sir I been trying to get another one from them but seems they are out of stock for some time now.

Phill

I started to buy parts to upgrade my DR til I realized I damn near had another DR. So, I switched gears and decided to build a new one and gift the old to my kids. I have all of the machined aluminum parts, baha shocks, and some really nice wheels and tires. I'll post pics along the way. Going with OBR G340RC. Haven't decided on which one yet. Ordered the belt drive, still thinking of oredering the 2-speed to tinker with.
View attachment 14389

Any thoughts?
Just out of interest which Baja shocks are you running and were they a direct fit?

Members online

Latest posts