• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Does anyone make a aluminum diff gear carrier for the Rampage MT?

TPSF

Hey, does anyone make a aluminum diff gear carrier for the Mt? I have the aluminum case. Second question the front went together perfect but the rear I can't get the gear mesh right in the aluminum housing does anyone remember what shims they used ? It rolls okay then hits a rough spot with all new gears and bearings.

Thwmathue

Sounds like your new differential gear is out of round. Rampageshop.com should have aluminum differential carrier, he should also have shim assortment.

G-Man

Hey, does anyone make a aluminum diff gear carrier for the Mt? I have the aluminum case. Second question the front went together perfect but the rear I can't get the gear mesh right in the aluminum housing does anyone remember what shims they used ? It rolls okay then hits a rough spot with all new gears and bearings.
I don't know of anybody who makes an aluminum diff carrier. I haven't really had any problems with them. Now the plastic diff housings, they would flex so much and change the mesh. I made this video after grenading yet another straight cut crown and pinion. Installed the aluminum housings and have been great. Check it out!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.