• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

does anyone else have a mt that does wheelies

454chad

hello everybody i just noticed today while running my mt that it does awesome wheelie's i am very happy with it just wondering anybody else has got these monster's to do this i will make a video some day very cool;)

G

Just off of a bounce under full throttle. Never a power wheelie from a stop. Mine still has the stock motor plus an extra few lbs. of hop-ups.

454chad

mine will stand straight up going straight on the flat ground as long as it don't spin first i have a 30.5 race port esp engine and stock gearing and imex j-7 tires

krashkrieg

Contributor
How do you like the IMEX tires, I almost got a set of those but couldn't find enough on how good they performed on what surfaces...

+1 on vid of the wheelie...I've never seen an MT do one

G

mine will stand straight up going straight on the flat ground as long as it don't spin first i have a 30.5 race port esp engine and stock gearing and imex j-7 tires
Are you running 4WD?

Video please!

454chad

RCDAD said:
Are you running 4WD?Video please!
yes i am i wasn't running a body when it did that though there is two spot's in my front yard that it seem's to grab to do it or it will just spin all i can think is the tire's are lighter when i get a chance i will record a video;)

G

You know, now that you said your going to make a video. It is going to be hard to get it recorded. LOL

krashkrieg

Contributor
I guess with the right traction conditions it is possible, but probably will be hard to reproduce on video. 4wd wheelies are very hard to achieve from what I've read over time.

Gas Jocky

krashkrieg

Contributor
Very cool video!!!

But just about any RC will wheelie like that if you 'catch' it right off a bump like it did...just sayin'

Gas Jocky

krashkrieg said:
Very cool video!!!But just about any RC will wheelie like that if you 'catch' it right off a bump like it did...just sayin'
Exactly....that was my point...they need some help lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts