• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Direct fit 8s lipo's?

XsMph

Dose anyone know of 8s lipo's that fit under the stock XBE body?

twissted

Banned
I bought a set and had only two charges on them. one caught on fire and there was no warrenty on them. They don't stand behind the product at all!

G

twissted said:
I bought a set and had only two charges on them. one caught on fire and there was no warrenty on them. They don't stand behind the product at all!
That sucks!

bigfol

twissted said:
You have to register the batts for warranty when you get them, there a sticker with a bar code and number on each batt, log on to the forum site to register and claim warranty, worked for me....

Deano

I run 2 x 6cell 6000mah lipos in my XBE and it hauls arse you can really see a difference running larger battery's and it handles so much better on the track with the extra weight it really digs into the corners. In a 15 minute final I've still got 46% battery capacity left could run a 20 - 25 minute final no probs.

twissted

Banned
I had only to charges and the 30 days was up. so they never covered my lose.

You would think that with the money I have spent that they would have taken care of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts