• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

different tuned pipe

bazinga

I have an xt that comes with a tuned pipe and thinking of putting a mt pro tuned pipe on.what are the chances of not having to adj.carb because I haven't had to adj the carb at all and the truck runs great.don't want to mess up a good thing.thanks for the help.

G-Man

I have an xt that comes with a tuned pipe and thinking of putting a mt pro tuned pipe on.what are the chances of not having to adj.carb because I haven't had to adj the carb at all and the truck runs great.don't want to mess up a good thing.thanks for the help.
The MT Pro pipe isn't the best choice. It is aluminum and very thin. Most who have used it had the same results of the pipe breaking off and crushing easily. You are better off going for a steel pipe. The ddm dominator is one choice and jetpro is another. Both are made to fit your application and hold up well. Not to mention they sound great and add some power. Now these pipes are a bit high in price but they will last the life of your rig, where the aluminum redcat pipe will not. Hope this helps your decision making!!

G-Man

Almost forgot. As far as carb adjustment after pipe install. You may have to adjust it some, but it will be in minimal increments like 1/16 of a turn or so. So it really isn't too bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts