• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Diff Housings done

Ol' fart

I'll get them up on my website for sale late monday or Tuesday.Shiping will be Friday. The first run was only 36 rears and 8 fronts. I hope that is enough 'cause I can't run any more for a momth.

Here are the pics and the good and the bad. You are going to have to whip out your Dremal tool to make things work but that's not really a problem. Ya can't run stock bumpers, no big loss there. The stock sus. arm holders will not work but new ones are provided in the kit. Also included in the kit are the big bearings that I use for the wheels. Stock bearings are used for output and the big ones are used for the input. Shim's will be provided in the kit to adjust the backlash in the gears. I'll do a tutorial to show you'all what to do with the shim's. In the 1st pic you can see the differance between the stock bearings and the new over-size bearings. In the 5th pic you can see where the shim go'es.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts