• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Diff Drive Cups, Really? This should not be a problem.

therealrsr

#1 07463 - the new upgraded sleeved cups

#2 710021 - The not new upgraded cups

#3 07145 - The original not up to task cups

Mine is newer so assuming it had the 710021 from stock, which cracked. I would like the 07463 or a comparable aftermarket, but after searching 7075, DDM, LSRC, Rampage Shop, Ramtech, RCTO, DGI I got nothing... :mad: Heck a few of them are still unloading 07145.

First real problem with parts availability for this one. Anyone with some help would be greatly appreciated.

I am hard on mine (5b steering servo tweaked yesterday on the 5th or 6th 25 foot jump in a row) so expect to replace parts, but it would sure be nice if I could find them...

therealrsr

They were on, but may have slipped off prior to break. The CVD, copper pipe piece and half the cup were all gone so not sure if it cracked inside the sleeve.

therealrsr

12 foot high berm with a 50 plus meter flat approach. The people watching were amazed it made it that long...3 total cartwheels including the last one that probably ate the servo gears. All part of the fun. :) Thanks for the try on the sleeves, appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.