• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Diff Cups

Z

ZielkeRacing

Does anyone know the replacement diff cup from Redcat is the same as the upgraded ones or are they they small pin version?

Clubin

Banned
You would have to ask to varify they are the upgraded ones. They don't seem to say wether they are the small pin or large pin versions. I tempered the small pin original version, and haven't had any failures, only I can't keep the gears intact.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Which gears are you having the problems? The diff gears or the a,b,c & d's?

Clubin

Banned
ZielkeRacing said:
Which gears are you having the problems? The diff gears or the a,b,c & d's?
A and B, I did manage to get a set of 25t steel Ramtech C and D gears before there weren't any left. It has to sit now till some A and B steel gears are available, I used up every last plastic gear I had. I don't want to spend any more on plastics if the steel ones are coming out soon.

Z

ZielkeRacing

I have a few sets of the cups coming, I will temper these as I didnt on the first ones from the upgrade kit. Hope this helps as my gears still look fine from the last run with no cover. I ran it on a dirt bike track and the gears help up, knock on wood....

Z

ZielkeRacing

Just tempered te new ones - they are past blue and a greyish so I will giver her a shot! Going with the bow ties and 29-31 gears.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Woo Hoo!! 2 tanks, hauled tail, no problems. I added pics to the video and vids too. Short but kinda cool. I feel much better. That was a fun afternoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts