• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM Side Dom Mounting

hamster huey

I seem to remember a mod to the side mount of the DDM dominator where they mount to the chassis. A rubber peice being added for fliex? I have one on the way and want to know if I should run it stock or change something for durablilty? BTW I was watching one of these on Ebay that ended on march 26 for $20 w/free shipping but though "I don't need that" but now Im kicking myself! Its in ddmracing's ebay feedback under march 26.

jigawatt

thats an insane steal! And I thought I was the one who squeaked by with a deal at about 100 for it!

kryptonite

it comes with the flex gromets. pretty damn sturdy. for some reason with all the knocking around, i havent even scratched mine yet. i thought it would get hit on roll-overs, but compltetly protected

csp1971

Contributor
hamster huey said:
I seem to remember a mod to the side mount of the DDM dominator where they mount to the chassis. A rubber peice being added for fliex? I have one on the way and want to know if I should run it stock or change something for durablilty? BTW I was watching one of these on Ebay that ended on march 26 for $20 w/free shipping but though "I don't need that" but now Im kicking myself! Its in ddmracing's ebay feedback under march 26.
Whoever the hell bought that got a damn steal!

I've watched auctions before and thought, "it'll go higher than I'm willing to spend". Then I log in a couple days after it has ended and find that it went significantly under what I was willing to spend. So now I just bid on stuff at the price I'm absolutely willing to spend "just in case". I nab a deal once-in-awhile.

DemonRC

kryptonite said:
it comes with the flex gromets. pretty damn sturdy. for some reason with all the knocking around, i havent even scratched mine yet. i thought it would get hit on roll-overs, but compltetly protected
Ya you would expect it to get dinged up here and there but I don't have a scratch on mine too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts