• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM Dominator VS Jetpro updates.

racetruck

Deluge said:
If they are indeed copies, they look a lot better than the original. But I doubt DDM intentionally went out to copy a Jetpro. Pipes for these vehicles all have the same basic shape. Considering the space and the dimensions the pipe builders have to work with, of course they're going to look the same to some extent. Look at any decent tuned nitro pipe. They all look the same.
It's a long story but i don't want to go into it

rob64n

Contributor
Ruffy said:
No problem guys! thanks for chiming in. One thing i did want to make clean for the Jetpro. The chrome on mine isnt bad at all but not at the same quality as the DDM. I love the chrome but there is a very noticeable difference between the two.
Just to clear up the chrome subject. DDM is chrome, Jetpro is zinc finish.

rob64n

Contributor
DDM pipes don't run bad and the thicker steel used to make them in CHINA plus the odd side bleed gives them the louder sound that I personally don't like.

Rampagemt2016

my friend and I have the same truck. only difference is he has jet pro and I have a ddm dom pipe we drage race and I can tell you I smoke him on take off and he catches up but doesn't pass me. ddm dom pipe is perfect for wicked fast take off. both are 32 cc trucks

daredevils

Ok guy's here's an honest review for the jetpro exhaust side mount raw finish...I had it on my rampage mt with zenoah 32cc , i had nothing but problem in terms of the mount on the chassis, it kept breaking and Dino sent replacement and kept breaking without doing any jumps...Secondly, where exhaust mounts on the fan cover on the side, because of vibration as the exhaust is mounted on side cover, i believe it's a very bad design, it ruined the threads inside the hole where it mounts under the fan cover.

Anyways...i had way less problems with my catbox or better yet i heard nothing but good things about Ddm dominator exhaust....

Attachments

• IMG_20170722_214039350.jpg
    IMG_20170722_214039350.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 6

macandnews

Hello,
Do you know when the next DDM Dominator promotion for MT Rampage will take place?
Thank you.

Sorry for my English, I use Google translation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts