• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM Dominator pipe on DOTD

Ice_2k

If they're anything like the JetPro... yeah :)

Ice_2k

Probably. If you want a not-so-loud tuned pipe, JetPro sells silencers for their pipes at $40.

Siringoringo1978

I have jetpro on my xb I think is not improve anything but I have ddm dominator on my dbxl is improve a lot, but when I put CPI tune pipe on my xb a lot different than jetpro more power than jetpro

ika

Siringoringo1978 said:
I but when I put CPI tune pipe on my xb a lot different than jetpro more power than jetpro
I hope one pf jeypro means Dominator , as i have CPI :)

rroberson7805

Is cat box same thing as silencer? I have rampage xt with Jet pro and to me it's too loud and annoys my neighbors, hoping to put silencer or cat box before pipe.

Ice_2k

rroberson7805 said:
Is cat box same thing as silencer? I have rampage xt with Jet pro and to me it's too loud and annoys my neighbors, hoping to put silencer or cat box before pipe.
JetPro also makes silencers for their pipes. And even double silencers if you really want to get the dB as low as possible. Get in touch with Dino at JetPro (owner @ jetpro . com) and he'll tell you exactly what you need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online