• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM dominator pipe / cut body to fit or no?

Petrolheadz100

Using. DDM Dominator pipe do you have to cut the side of the body to make it fit? is there another side mount exhaust that does not require a cutting the body?

Petrolheadz100

yeah I was wondering that as well, the only thing I don't like about the rear mounted pipe is that it looks like a stomach in the back

Dusty

You have to trip the rear wheel well just a little . Here is a pic of mine trimm d to fit the ddm side mount pipe . But it still hits the body a little mid panel
1526693458248.jpeg

Petrolheadz100

Wow, i would imagine from the heat eventually hat part there is gonna give....

Dusty

Eventually I’m sure ... I’m thinking of trimming a teardrop area just big enough that spot doesn’t touch the pipe . Visually it would be ok as well those spots are behind the pipe and you’d never notice them running your rig .

Dusty

Nice ...... I’m looking for a buggy myself . I had a guy offer me an XT for $400. I guess I could go truggy lol

Petrolheadz100

I have the chimera and its a great rig, i have no complains other than he crappy tuned pipe it came with cracked within a gallon of fuel, got the jetpro and been solod ever since....easy platform to work on hence the reason i want the mt....very easy to work on

Dusty

I agree , they are very easy to work on . I’d seen king motors had a 5B buggy artr for $299.00 just needs motor servo’s and transmitter/receiver . I know king is not the most popular but it’s a total interchangeable rig with HPI & Roven buggies so lots of parts available for upgrades

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts