• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Darn it, darn it, darn it...

emu67

I've been having a run of bad luck now for 4 weeks. I run my rampage every Friday and today, I was out in the middle of the desert with hardly anything to hit except for a tiny little jump. So, after 15 minutes of running, I go over the little jump and I manage to hit the only big rock around for 1/4 mile!!!! It brock the front arm and in turn twisted away the outdrive, and took with it a dogbone pin. :eek:

So, this week was the outdrive/front arm combo, last week, was the other arm, the week before a rear arm, and 4 weeks ago a servo arm that came out quickly followed by my nomadio's wheel assembly coming apart on the inside. Ugh....there's something out there not wanting me to run more that 20 minutes at a time and then I'm faced with a $20 repair after every attempt at a run. I'm not even running the thing hard...like I'm being to careful with it or something.

On the upside...I'm helping to support RampageHopups - he's a good guy, that feller...

I hope I turn the corner soon and come into some decent running otherwise this rampage tt5 is gonna send me to a psychologist.

Last edited by a moderator:

kun114

I have the same problem with my Baja. I break it within ten minutes every time I use it.

On the other hand, My Rampage is a rock. I beat the crap out of it and not a broken part yet.

jaysyourhandyman

lol...i know just how you feel:(

but now you are due for a good run

at first felt like i got stuk on a track that pulled me into the hardest thing and ,well you know how the parts list goes :/

but now its the best all around !!!

and the guys here are great and always willing to help :)

Robertm235

Im with kun114 on this!! My baja broke EVERY TIME I drove it. My rampage just keeps on going and going and going!!! :) My FG stadium jeep also halls A$%!!!

Gas Jocky

That's why I like my Rampage, it only costs $20 to fix it!! A month age my diff went on my MCD and it cost me just shy of $200 to fix, my Rampages diff let go and it cost me $30..... be happy:)

BOOTS

Gas Jocky said:
That's why I like my Rampage, it only costs $20 to fix it!! A month age my diff went on my MCD and it cost me just shy of $200 to fix, my Rampages diff let go and it cost me $30..... be happy:)
+ 1 to that

Clubin

Banned
You got it real easy my MCD's are the reason I am here

MCDMTNov039.jpg 130.00 each front and rear are different diff does not include out drives

MCD006.jpg 30.00 for 2

Check if you want, the Rampage parts are less than half the price of the MCD parts. I am going to enjoy wrecking my MT just so I can fix it.

Order the upgrade kit, it has everything you would have needed to do your repair.

RampageHopUps

I just twisted off the left side rear Ramtech suspension arm off my Baja racing. Stuff breaks, its a fact of RC. I hit the fence pole to the entrance of the track. Looks like around $150 in damage.

M

magnum57

This is after one jump at the nitro pit:( granted the jump is around 5’ tall. But fixing the MCD’s seems like $100.00 every time something breaks. Love the Rampage. A $20.00 fix is SWEEEEET:D

rr2.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/rr2.jpg.eac89b528afbebe7c2c93f96ded20e67.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts