• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DarkCat project

Deluge

RCDAD said:
Com'n along nicely.You might want to run those kill switch wires out under the engine shroud. I could see them getting pinched there.
I spotted that, too. It looks like the fan cover isn't seated all the way.

This is the best way to install it. Zip tie it to the coil mount on the cylinder and feed it through the side.

G

Nice...

What carb did you throw on there?

Sergio

I don't like how the rear lower suspencion arms flex and if i hold rear wheel axle and rock it i see to much play anyway to make that tighter?

G

Sergio said:
I don't like how the rear lower suspencion arms flex and if i hold rear wheel axle and rock it i see to much play anyway to make that tighter?
The rod ends have some slop in them. The IRP links will eliminate that slop.

hightowerjon

I really like your rig, can you send a link to get that Alum Diff? Also, does the brace across the front come with it?

phreerider

loving those tires! my trenchers are cut pretty good now, looks great for road use. my 7075 diffs should be here any day...the little bumper tabs are DIY ? i need something there, its hard to tel what will work with new boxes.

Sergio

phreerider said:
loving those tires! my trenchers are cut pretty good now, looks great for road use. my 7075 diffs should be here any day...the little bumper tabs are DIY ? i need something there, its hard to tel what will work with new boxes.
The bumper I got from tbone racing they only have the one for the xbe but it's the same for xb not really sure what box tabs you talking about I listed pretty much everything in the beginning of this tread still haven't finish it not a lot of time I I did test it and crashed it cause the throttle/brake went and got stuck at full speed wasn't too bad only broke an arm so don't run the stock servo I had a kill switch but forgot I had it it was kind of funny lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts