• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DarkCat project

Sergio

Hi guys wanted to share my little project so far i have

Redcat xb

Jetpro rear mount pipe

Gizmos racing Modified walbro 257

Dt1 triple flow air filter and outerwears

Hitec 5765 servo

Hitec 5645

DDM tall velocity stack

ADA rc manifold

KM all terrain tires with star wheels

T-bone racing front and rear bumper

On The way i have

7075 chassis

7075 Front and Rear Differential Housing Combo

7075 front and rear bearing holders

7075 c-hubs

Ramtech 24 mm adapters

Phyton motor mount

Maybe(not sure yet) Ill get The RCMK full mod CR300 30.5 engine 36mm bore 30mm stroke if there is any money left on my wallet

Everything else will stay stock till i have more cash

Sergio

Dreggsta said:
could you post a link to those wheels & tires?that motor sounds pretty wicked. :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300742643017?redirect=mobile

This is what i have but Just so You know they don't come with The metal ring that goes where The hex is and i could not find them anywhere so i don't know if You are better off getting The hpi which are suppost to be better

Dreggsta

Sergio said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300742643017?redirect=mobileThis is what i have but Just so You know they don't come with The metal ring that goes where The hex is and i could not find them anywhere so i don't know if You are better off getting The hpi which are suppost to be better
those are really sweet. thanks for that link. i really like those tires. do you know the height of those tires? very cool. you have a lot of goodies for your cat. i'm jealous. :)

Dreggsta

Sergio said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300742643017?redirect=mobileThis is what i have but Just so You know they don't come with The metal ring that goes where The hex is and i could not find them anywhere so i don't know if You are better off getting The hpi which are suppost to be better
you talking bout the metal hex that the proline wheels have? the hex is plastic? if so then yeh, i seen that. i started using lock washers w/the wheel nuts in place of the flat washers.

Sergio

They are both 6 1/2 inches tall rears 3 1/4 wide, fronts 2 1/2 wide

Thanks man lot of money invested too but The stuff im waiting For is taking forever i cant wait to get it but don't even know when is coming

Ol' fart

Sergio said:
They are both 6 1/2 inches tall rears 3 1/4 wide, fronts 2 1/2 wideThanks man lot of money invested too but The stuff im waiting For is taking forever i cant wait to get it but don't even know when is coming
Sorry for delaying your project man. Keeping up is tough but when the rear holders come in Friday I'll have eveything in stock, for once.

Sergio

Ol said:
Sorry for delaying your project man. Keeping up is tough but when the rear holders come in Friday I'll have eveything in stock, for once.
No problem You know how it is im here pulling my hair waiting i have everything apart and thanks again

Sergio

Not a lot Of time for this but

G

Com'n along nicely.

You might want to run those kill switch wires out under the engine shroud. I could see them getting pinched there.

Sergio

RCDAD said:
Com'n along nicely.You might want to run those kill switch wires out under the engine shroud. I could see them getting pinched there.
No if you take a look at the shroud it has a little opening therethe exact size for the wires to exit. I was gonna drill a hole but then i notice that opening the wires fit nice no pinching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts