• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

D845 wp problems???

Impalassman

Hello I need some guidance here I installed 2 d845wps in my MT and upgraded to a 7.4 2s lipo and I turn it on and turn the wheels back and forth quickly to test ant it, all goes dead ... Turn the switch off and back on and all works again till I quickly turn wheels back and forth lock to lock. All goes dead again what can I do to stop this?

pfrederi1

Hey Impalassman
How did the dual servo setup workout for you man? im planning on doing that on my Rampage. I xcurrently have one Hitec d845WP and want to put another on in there. Im running a futaba R304SB receiver and Hitec d845WP servo.

Does your battery drain quicker??

Impalassman

Im having power loss problems rite now but Im gonna try wiring them direct to power of the battery and not through the reciever.so still working on it slowly

biggo

Im having power loss problems rite now but Im gonna try wiring them direct to power of the battery and not through the reciever.so still working on it slowly

What rx battery are you using. I want to switch to lipo, but I'm weary of the rx packs capabilities. I have a couple Venom 5C 2S 2100Mah lipos, just not so sure they can handle the job.

Haven't checked the power requirements of my servos yet either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.