• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CY question

smokinzoltar

I have a serial marked on the side of the flywheel cover cy099176b . how do i find out info on this engine? Trying to determine if it's worth a rebuild.

Sammy41855

I have a serial marked on the side of the flywheel cover cy0991Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc 4-Bolt Engine - Complete with Clutch - bb125x76b . how do i find out info on this engine? Trying to determine if it's worth a rebuild.
This is a Chung yang motor and they are a lot easier and cheaper to buy a new one unless you are planning on putting high performance after market parts on it. DDm sells a Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc 4-Bolt Engine - Complete with Clutch - bb125x for $299.00. I have a Zenoah on my FG 1/5 scaleand

Sammy41855

This is a Chung yang motor and they are a lot easier and cheaper to buy a new one unless you are planning on putting high performance after market parts on it. DDM sells a Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc 4-Bolt Engine - Complete with Clutch - bb125x for $299.00. I have a Zenoah on my FG 1/5 scale and I bought that truck in 2006. All I've done to that motor besides general maintenance is added a ported head, a Walbro 929 carb and DDM tuned pipe. Personally myself I'd just buy the Zenoah motor for it. You won't regret it. Then of course there's always OBD (0'Neil brothers racing) they're excellent well engineered motors. I have one on my Losi, but they're pricey (around 7-8 hundred) if you can afford it I'd buy the Zenoah from DDM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.