• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CY 30.5cc Tuning

Stygian

Banned
Hey guys working on the xb here tuning in the new 990 carb and cy 30.5cc motor it sounds like it's running good to me but would like some opinions from others as I might not hear what some one else is hearing, thanks in advance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUAiJdRmfY[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

andyken

Sounds pretty good, all you need is to reconnect the front shock and try it on the ground. :)

How is the starting?

A tuned pipe will wake it up too.

Stygian

Banned
Yeah I want to get the rear jetpro. The front left shock bushing is broke, it broke the other day I think I am going to get some big washers and put them on all 4 shocks just incase the others brake too the shock will still be held on damn plastic pieces. When starting it starts fine just have to raise the HSN on a cold start then turn it down and after the first start it starts everytime with one pull. the kill switch isn't working I hear the beeps when it turns on but when it's plugged in and you press the red button nothing happens so I have to investigate that, hence the reason it was unplugged.

G

Sounds OK....

I'd do a couple of full throttle passes and check the plug color.

Stygian

Banned
RCDAD said:
Sounds OK....I'd do a couple of full throttle passes and check the plug color.
Yeah I plan on doing that after I get that shock bushing fixed, pretty hard to do passes with a shock flying all over the place lol. Would you recommend running it a little rich through hot days since it's been pretty hot lately here?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts