Custom RC Bodies

RazorHobbies

Yes we will. Just bare with us as I just acquired some commercial vaccum former machines to help make it a smoother process and tighter vaccum for more detail.

RazorHobbies

So its been a while and Im finally getting caught up on alot of work. Here is a picture of a custom Monster Patrol body we did for a customer with custom 3d printed led police light bar and more. The stock clear body was close enough to the monster patrol body that we just used it, custom paint, custom wing and custom light and there you have it a Monster Patrol minus the decals.

Knuckles

Looks nice,are you going to make any bodies that are more scale for MT/XT style?

Deansta

I was really looking forward to seeing some new style bodies for the MT by now. Its been a while since this thread started. Doesn't look like its going to happen. :(

Ildy666

krashkrieg said:
Lol, you still have to paint your other one...
Funny u say that I bought 3 more bodies after that so I got 4- 1/5 scale Bodies to paint 3 -1/8 and 2- 1/16 .I better stop buying and start painting...lol....

mdknightrider

We now have a large commercial size vaccum former in house capable of forming large 1/5 rc bodies and rc boat hulls and even the smallest rc bodies.

If you are in the market for custom bodies we can make 1 offs.

With the utilization of our many rapid prototyping machines and 3d printers in house we can put a spin on your rc body that was not normally capable.

Contact us today for your custom rc bodies.

Hello, I could be interested in a 1/5TH SCALE GRAVEDIGGER BODY, do you have some pics of one ON A REDCAT RAMPAGE XT? With decals and all? I have one for a 1/10th scale T-MAXX, BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE ON A REDCAT.

mdknightrider

So its been a while and Im finally getting caught up on alot of work. Here is a picture of a custom Monster Patrol body we did for a customer with custom 3d printed led police light bar and more. The stock clear body was close enough to the monster patrol body that we just used it, custom paint, custom wing and custom light and there you have it a Monster Patrol minus the decals.

The picture of MONSTER PATROL IS GONE.

mdknightrider

KINDA HARD TO SEE THE PICTURE!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts