• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

couple of changes to my Chimera you will like

topblissgt

The off/on switch is in a inassessable spot and the nicad battery needs an easy way of charging. Here what I did to resolve those items..

Moved the switch to the side where you can get yo it easy. Also moved the connector to the battery outside the battery box (had to cut a notch in the top edge of the box to sneak out the wires)so now I can charge the battery in a second. I used two sided tape to hold on the switch.

DSC00172_zpsa1196185.jpg

DSC00173_zpsc7c1ac6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent_chaos

That's my setup. Cut a bit (rectangular shape) from the side to let the charging wires/killer bee light remain outside.. voila.

No need to reposition the on/off button since the way you're placing it the switch will definitely fall off

Last edited by a moderator:

rcgasser

There is a need to move the switch because it is a pain in the neck to get to but this will give your switch and plug protection from dirt sand and dust instead of just having wires hanging out all over the place.

Silent_chaos

rcgasser said:
There is a need to move the switch because it is a pain in the neck to get to but this will give your switch and plug protection from dirt sand and dust instead of just having wires hanging out all over the place.

I might do this to my xb.

What do i need exactly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts