• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Complete Snowmobile & Sandmobile Conversion Kit for HPI Baja 5B, 5T & 5B2.0

audiobranz

Has anyone try this on a redcat rampage mt Is it possible to work On my truck?? What do I need Can someone help me please...

phreerider

i have started in this direction , not for snow, and a FULL TRACK not just rear power.

i have the tracks made now and working through roller suspension, actually pretty simple.

the brake/steering is crude but working protos look promising ...other projects kinda derailed things but ONE will be finished. the track thing is kinda destructive definitely amps the rip factor!

phreerider

no pictures, vid when i finish the steering project and then tracks ASAP. ordering some parts today.

i'm sure the kit(mentioned above) will fit with hpi wheel adapters...but steering will be poor. you might use 4 tracks for F and R, some clearance issue maybe present for steering...but you won't be doing much of that anyway--->how many servos will it eat! definitely a teaser of a kit though!

audiobranz

I just seen the Integy tracks i think they would look bad a$$ on a mt I am going for more show maybe drive around but never race

phreerider

i drop the full tracks project did this instead ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts