• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clutch problem

jeepzj

Brand new Rampage Mt V3 right out of the box trying to break the motor in can't even get it to engage unless it's almost full throttle I have just adjust the throttle linkage and make sure everything on the servers were good but when it does engage truck will shake any help would be appreciated

Ice_2k

Is the engine revving normally and the clutch is not engaging or does the engine have problema revving? Did you check that the throttle servo is pulling the carb butterfly all the way? Can you post a video of the issue?

jeepzj

Is the engine revving normally and the clutch is not engaging or does the engine have problema revving? Did you check that the throttle servo is pulling the carb butterfly all the way? Can you post a video of the issue?

I figured it out thank you for the info the engine was revving perfectly throttle everything was adjusted perfectly but it wouldn't not go unless for throttle so I took the clutch out in the spring was broken in the clutch and the Rampage was brand new right out of the box

Ice_2k

Glad you got it sorted out. Did you reach out to Redcat to get it replaced under warranty? Although, while you have the clutch disassembled you might as well just go ahead and install an 8k clutch, it makes a ton of difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online