• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cloach's MT

Cloach1

• CY .30 lightly ported
  • lightened flywheel
  • tall intake
  • 813 carb
  • Vertigo vented clutch housing
  • 8k clutch spring
  • Jetpro super pipe
  • aluminum c hub carriers
  • aluminum steering knuckles
  • aluminum rear hub carriers
  • aluminum cage
  • Black flex seal frame, plates, cage etc
  • Candy orange XMaxx body

image_zpsimkvvkhd.jpg

image_zpst2ujinh2.jpe

image_zpssqqv6zbh.jpe

image_zpsojbhzavb.jpg

ROCKHEART

I find find photobucket great for posting pics, especially on my phone as they have an app.

Do put some pictures up. Very interested to see it with the xmaxx body

Cloach1

ROCKHEART said:
I find find photobucket great for posting pics, especially on my phone as they have an app.Do put some pictures up. Very interested to see it with the xmaxx body
Thanks a million, ROCKHEART!

I like the XMaxx body more than I do the stocker especially now that it's carved up from my CPI that I had on it. The body is a little lighter than I was hoping but i don't think it'll explode on impact like the stocker has been known to do.

I know I know, I had to add the boost bottle bling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloach1

Damebb75 said:
That body looks awesome.
Thanks man! I was sitting alone one day and thought about it and looked up the dimensions and called my local hobby shop to order and they already had two in stock and mocked it up to their shop MT and bought it. I like it. Would also like to get a different pair of shoes for it in the future for a change.

Damebb75

If you change over to 24mm there are lots of shoe options

TPSF

Boohunter

Thanks man! I was sitting alone one day and thought about it and looked up the dimensions and called my local hobby shop to order and they already had two in stock and mocked it up to their shop MT and bought it. I like it. Would also like to get a different pair of shoes for it in the future for a change.
Were did u get the intake set up and fuel lines who ported your engine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online