• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chrome Frame Inserts ????

Rammer

I need some chromed aluminum covers,for the RAMPAGE ....They need to stick to the inside of the frame,to cover the holes on the frame...... :(

Sprint 77

Contributor
I have had this request before. Most would not be willing to drill that many holes in their frame to mount them.

However I am working on a Plastic skid plate that will come op the sides, and will reduce the grass and dirt intake into the frame from the tires.

Rammer

NO - sheet aluminum,with double back tape,on the inside of the frame,like the baja 5b...

fourwheeler

If you don't have the material or tools send me a PM, I can make you some.

fourwheeler

Rammer said:
How do I that,I tried ?????????????
Go into your UserCP at the top of the page, then click "Edit Options" on the left hand side. Scroll down and you will see a check box that says;

This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.

[]Enable Private Messaging

Click the box to enable private messaging and at the bottom of the page click "Save Changes".

MOfroggy

Clear packing tape on both sides down the length of the frame works too. Put one piece on the inside of the frame and then put the piece on the outside on and where there is a hole press the two pieces together. I tried it with one piece and I got a lot of grass sticking to the exposed sticky on the tape, that is why I went to two pieces per side.

Anything you do to cover up the frame holes does make it a little harder to blow out the grass but re tapeing is no big deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts