• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

chimera with catbox exhaust?

hulkmaxx

Anyone running the catbox exhaust on there chimera? Does it fit? Looking to upgrade my crappy stock pipe but hate to Shell out the cash for a jetpro right now lol! Is the catbox perform better than stocker?

designed2survive

Anyone running the catbox exhaust on there chimera? Does it fit? Looking to upgrade my crappy stock pipe but hate to Shell out the cash for a jetpro right now lol! Is the catbox perform better than stocker?

Simple answer no! Just louder! Not worth it! Use your stock pipe for now, save up and get a jetpro. You will not be desappointed.

Trust me, if you get the catbox now, down the road you will get the jetpro.

hulkmaxx

Ok I've got cash for the jetpro. Probably just go that route. Thanks man.

hulkmaxx

Well no jetpro pipe available. Is there anything else out there you guys know about? My order got cancelled today Dave said he doubt they will get the jetpro back in due to jetpro manufacturer having tooling issues and other issues on top that.

designed2survive

Well no jetpro pipe available. Is there anything else out there you guys know about? My order got cancelled today Dave said he doubt they will get the jetpro back in due to jetpro manufacturer having tooling issues and other issues on top that.

Jetpro chimera exhaust from jetpro website. Email Dino at jetpro before placing your order to make sure he has one in stock since DDM gets them from him.

Edchief

Good.
I had a Chimera with the JetPro, great eshaust. The only complain is that at the middle connection with the hose, it´s keeping up and caused a leaking, I have to put a metal cable to get the thing attached.

Petrolheadz100

Good.
I had a Chimera with the JetPro, great eshaust. The only complain is that at the middle connection with the hose, it´s keeping up and caused a leaking, I have to put a metal cable to get the thing attached.
Did you install it correctly ? Never heard any others complain about leaking from the hose connector part

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts