• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chimera EP Drivers/cover

captbags

Just got a EP. Has anyone come up with a good way to modify the inner cover/ fake drivers to get to the electronics easier. It is ridiculous to try to swap packs with it in place. I've been running with it removed but it takes away from the look a little.

FMcamaroZ28

People have relocated the switch to the top of the cover.

Also i replace battery packs through the side. 7075 makes quick access adapters so you can use body clips on the side panel vs screws.

wildstallion

Heard rumours that the body has changed slightly with quick release pins on the newer versions

ccattie

Hello - newbie member. Does anybody know where I can order the parts to convert to quick pins? I know there is the aftermarket kits from 7075, but I haven't seen the Redcat parts anywhere.

-c

CyberVet65

Contributor
I have a set from 7075. Quality product and cuts the agony of removing the side panels to a mere inconvenience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts