• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chicago Suburban Area (Will County)

Sinist3r

Trying to see if anyone is near the Joliet, IL area. I'm based out of Lemont, but looking to see who is in the area. There's a track outdoor/indoor in south Joliet near Chicago land Motor Speedway (Leisure Hour Hobbys). Let me know in this post or PM.

Sinist3r

Very nice. I've got an inquiry into leisure hours to see if they will let the rampage XT run on there outdoor track.

OneBadR1

Hi guys, I'm new to 5th scale and I was wondering where do you all run your cars at. I am in the south chicago suburbs 30 minutes from joliet. I just got a KM baja 5T and I have a Rampage XB. I ran my XB last year once at the scrap yard in Monon, Indiana, but looking for somewhere closer.

OneBadR1

I have been running my 5T at the forest preserves in Midlothian, IL off of Pulaski and 157th. I have yet try to go to forest preserves off of Cumberland & Irving park road. let me know if anyone want to meet up one of these weekend, looking to meet other 1/5th scalers.

gossamer

OneBadR1 said:
I have been running my 5T at the forest preserves in Midlothian, IL off of Pulaski and 157th. I have yet try to go to forest preserves off of Cumberland & Irving park road. let me know if anyone want to meet up one of these weekend, looking to meet other 1/5th scalers.
I can maybe meet up after work one day, I work off 127th and pulaski

gossamer

OneBadR1 said:
gossamer I may be at the forest preserves Friday after work, I need to break in a new engine on my rampage and run a new set-up on my Baja T-1000.
Cool,ill make it up there depending on how late i get stuck at work ha ha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts