• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Cheap Rampage TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

Since I received my rampage tt my dad got in love with it too.

So I wanna do small present for him, in form of used rampage tt/mt.

Please post pictures,

Thanks

hamster huey

Good luck with this. I posted a want ad for a Rampage (not even a cheap one) and didnt get any response. Are you looking for a roller or RTR?

DanSpd

Roller would work as well as RTR cause I will be getting 30.5 engine for jet pro pipe

hotelcalif

I have a roller minus wheels and tires for $300.00. Comes with a pipe. You would need a motor, Tx and Rx, and wheels and tires. Stock servos and battery are included.

DanSpd

hotelcalif said:
I have a roller minus wheels and tires for $300.00. Comes with a pipe. You would need a motor, Tx and Rx, and wheels and tires. Stock servos and battery are included.
Could you send me pictures of what comes?

More pictures is better.

hotelcalif

Yes I will send pics but the pics will be of it all together. I was not going to take it apart untill sold. Will get pics later today when the downpour stops.

jigawatt

Where are you located? Might part ways with mine. Has 27cc, dominator pipe, baja tires/wheels, and a few other hop ups to go with it. V1 Spare parts/upgrade kit comes with it.

DanSpd

PM me if you want to have a deal. Please include links to pictures, me and my dad would love to see roller or rtr on pictures b4 buying.

Also my dad prefers mt v3

fat49f1

Contributor
DanSpd said:
PM me if you want to have a deal. Please include links to pictures, me and my dad would love to see roller or rtr on pictures b4 buying.
Also my dad prefers mt v3
hamster huey has a mt v3 roller for sale .NEW in the for sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts