• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

chassis insert question

GoffeeRedCat

First of all great to be back in the forum! It's been a while....but the chassis insert is intriguing me and my wallet. But I have a super dumb question, where does it go? I mean does it get installed between the chassis and diff or does it go on the bottom kinda like a skid plate??

G

It is for the 7075RC chassis. It is a replaceable part saving the main chassis from damage. It also allows the front or rear suspension to be removed, as a whole, easily.

G

I believe all the 7075RC Redcat chassis use the same insert.

Ol' fart

The older ones don't have an area for the suspension leveling screw to rest, and the newer ones are extended a little to provide extra mounting areas for bumpers and exhaust pipes ect. Only the new ones are available.

G

It would be OK with me if they just wrote the address on the bottom with a sharpie. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts