• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chassis help

Albie72

Thinking about buying a rampage mt v3 any companies make chassis braces I heard the middle bends on the chassis

cruz1383

Shock Tower to shock tower braces worked for me with all threads and carbon fiber tube I don't know how it would work with the gas engine if it might be in the way or not (mine has been converted to brushless )

G-Man

Thinking about buying a rampage mt v3 any companies make chassis braces I heard the middle bends on the chassis
My MT chassis bent slightly in the front from a hard nose dive landing. I took off the whole front end, diff, steering etc. and pounded it back flat with a 6x6 and a sledge. Worked well. I also replaced the plastic front chassis brace with the aluminum one. I really haven't nose dived like that since to see if the brace helps. Not much to the brace doubt it does much, but worth trying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts