• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Car's N Trucks.

hal001

Ok who all has one ordered up. I hopefully will soon.

Trtboy

I got the MT2 on the way. I have a ss motor that's going in it with the DS Sikk set up!!!!!!! Can't wait. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Cheers.

Merlin

As soon as i can, i will order a truck to be delivered to the UK. Just waiting for them to pop up, then i will place an order, i'm getting an itchy finger LOL

lancier

Cant wait! I'm dying to have one. Redcat sure has got us addicted before new shipments arrive. Good marketing tip. It sure has worked!

Ron E

Contributor
I also have a MT5 on the way, going with the 28.5 kit, x-can, mcd gears, etc... all thanks to Rob. Should be here soon. :)

This is my first gas - 1/5th scale and i'm pretty anxious, patience is not my strong point... :D

RampageHopUps

You should have receieved an e-mail yesterday about the balance. It said I will be sending a paypal invoice on July 1st, so let me know if need anything else.

hellya

:)paid for mine today....the best place to order from price wise is www.rampagehopups.com ...should be getting it a couple days after the 4th of July.

The MT is Huge:eek: Look at it compaired to a FGMT

1 suggestion for everyone up grade your airfilter first thing if you are running in dirt/dust...get a hpi filter or a firehammer filter my 2 cents.

I've heard about a couple poeple engines, after about 2 -3 tanks the piston getting marded/scored up and stop running on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.