• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Carry bag/car hauler

shakeyone1

Does anyone have a carry bag/car hauler big enough for a 1/5 scale truck? If so what brand?

Thanks!!

GTi_Leo

I just grab my XB by the bumper or wing, no need to really have it in a carrier, its larger enough that you can even drag it on its rear wheel behind you

GJB56

I just use a dog leash :)

Ice_2k

I don't think you have a better option than a cartboard box similar to the one in which it came filled with bubble wrap.

shakeyone1

Found the perfect solution. Picked up a hard suitcase from the BX here on base. My XT fits perfectly once the wheels are removed. Now I can wheel it through the airport no problem.

shakeyone1

crankestein said:
Any pics?I was going to suggest a boogie board bag, and put some hard foam inserts, like the ones used on servers and/or computers. Has straps and possibly carry on your bag, but you already got a solution. Would like to see the case, or which brand and model was it so I can google it.
The brand is Nautica. Cost me less than $100(on sale). Not much padding but the case is pretty sturdy. IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

/monthly_2015_12/IMG_0744.jpg.df9c61a07f89abb390dd5d3abfe35448.jpg

/monthly_2015_12/IMG_0746.jpg.6b758548d0f32ca08d2a24c29a9c49b8.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts