• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Build from pieces

smokinzoltar

Looking for advice/help on upgrades and or fixes. I bought this super cheap, but it was literally in pieces... And missing some. 20191110_172941.jpg

smokinzoltar

This is an old post. This is complete now, and rocking on my YouTube channel.

smokinzoltar

Crack3dRC is my YouTube

And no worries! I've gotten some real good help on this forum, you won't hear be complain about it! I appreciate all the advice I've received,been very helpful...and I've learned alot!

Redredcat0223

Thanks a lot bro,if you get a chance I have 2 vids just going over my build,I haven’t had time yet to do a running vid,the only thing diff now then in the video is I switched motors to a zenoah g320 it’s Lou Perrone if you get bored lol I’ll have some running footage soon h and I turned my phone sideways thinking it would be better but obviously it wasn’t lol that’s why the one video looks the way it does,but thank you for responding and I’m gonna check yours out now!

smokinzoltar

I've learned allot on my channel... Some of the videos you can tell I'm still learning lol. I'm going to sub your channel as well, thanks!

Redredcat0223

Wow man I checked out your channel,awesome videos!!!i have to get more into videoing what I do,my wife tells me all the time to make some,I wanted to ask do you 3D print parts for anybody if they pay you for them or do you just do your own?Just wondering cause a 3D printer has to be the best tool for rc’s

smokinzoltar

I sure can. Hey me know what you need, we will work something out.

Where do you live? I'm in Cincinnati Ohio.

Redredcat0223

Glendale,Arizona and thanks a lot I will for sure,after I go run this thing a few times I’ll probably see something that I’ll need. Lol thank you again,I love when theirs nice people in the rc world,it’s how it should be,if ever theirs anything I can help with don’t hesitate either,thanks for chatting!!!

smokinzoltar

Hell yeah man! I support every level of RC! Pretty addicted lol. Part of my channel is 3d printing, just haven't done much with that yet. But I have big plans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online