• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Buffer post 54029

PrjctStrtFrce

I need the rear posts that are in between the top blue brace and the chassis...

The manual shows 50201 and 50220 as optional, but neither come up on any site, including redcat.

Only number I found was 54029 and in the description it states that it is for the steering posts, which when looking at them, the steering posts look small...so what is the part # that I need?

kydo32

PrjctStrtFrce said:
I need the rear posts that are in between the top blue brace and the chassis...The manual shows 50201 and 50220 as optional, but neither come up on any site, including redcat.

Only number I found was 54029 and in the description it states that it is for the steering posts, which when looking at them, the steering posts look small...so what is the part # that I need?
Did you ever find an answer for this post I am going through the same thing right now

Kershaw Designs

Advertiser
Vendor
I used some 3/8" aluminum round bar. Cut it to length, drilled and tapped em and they're good to go. I've broken several screws off trying to do some maintenance/repairs to both my own and customers trucks. Seems like redcat uses too much thread lock on those screws. Not sure why they didn't use aluminum but I cartwheeled the mt about 5 times yesterday and they're still holding strong. Plastic rear bearing holders, not so much lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts