• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Broken Steering Servo (HX30HT) Rampage XT

newls1

Have to replace my steering servo on my truck (Rampage XT) and the factory part number on servo is HX30HT.... What would be a good replacement for it? I keep seeing on certain sites 15kg/20kg/30kg servos and have no idea what they are referring to? And certainly do not want to order the wrong one. This factory servo didnt last but maybe 1hr worth of run time and never jumped anything, or hit anything hard... This stock servo is crap! Any help in a good replacement would be extremely helpful.. THANKS!

newls1

am i correct in thinking that since "30" is in the OEM part number that this is a 30kg servo?

metal finisher

Contributor
Don't have xt but I think that's metric way of measuring torque,what i would do measure the opening where the servo mounts and look up hitec my favorite brand or I know a lot of people use savox brand and go from there hope this helps

newls1

thank you for your replies, much appreciated.. Does anyone have a link to a known good servo that works on the XT? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts